Ok so I got my fenders and my fender flares back this evening(only took them 7 hours to do 4 base coats and then 4 clear coats on these bad boys). And very surprising, they turned out amazing. They matched the factory color perfectly and I did not expect them to look like they came off the assembly line but they do. So all in all I got a perfect paint job for a very fair and reasonable price for 300 bucks plus tax. I'm happy and I will be back to get my rear fenders painted and to get my hard top painted. I didn't want to let them paint all that stuff at once because I wanted to see how there work turned out first and it turned out great. And by the way all the guys that I dealt with and talked to were very nice and professional. The main sales rep that got me hooked up was James and the other guy that took the picture of my paint color and that I also talked to was Robert. They acted professional and showed a lot of concern and could empathize with me as the customer since I needed them done same day. Oh and when my wife called to tell them that they needed to be done the same day I believe she spoke with a joe and he told her no problem, he would make sure that they were done and guess what...they were done in 7 hours..that's fast in my book.
Anyway great experience and perfect job well done.
I know some people who may read this think they paid me to say this but I swear I'm a real customer and have had no relation with Maaco or anyone that works for maaco. I just came across this page when I was looking over maaco reviews. And I was a little skeptical after reading some of these people's reviews but I knew that maaco does guarenteed work so even if they did mess something up I know that they would fix it if I asked politely. So for the people on here that did have a bad experience I'm sorry that that happened but just make sure your polite and respectful to whoever your dealing with and that person will treat you the same way. Treat others how you want to be treated and its all golden good news from there.
So for the record I'm a jeep enthusiast who just needed some fenders and fender flares painted so I took them to maaco here in myrtle beach and I got a wicked nice red rock crystal pearl paint job.
Well I was gonna post some pictures of the fenders and fender flares but it won't let me off my iPhone:/ so if you would like to see the finished product I'm sure you see my jeep riding around myrtle beach, can't miss it cause it the most badass one.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Paint Job For A Fair And Reasonable Price
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "I had a repo i called graceland portable Buildings to pick the building up.on 05/21/2016 on05/23/2016.thay sents a drive that pickes up for Graceland portable Building to pick up my..."
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "...Found a trident gum wrapper cooked into and sticking out of a "L'oven Fresh" Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel...distributed by ALDI corporation. A complaint was sent to the Aldi corp stating..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."